SMK Taman Connaught
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy and girl in school become couple

+8
Kiddo
akatsuki
bombastical maniac
KazekageGaara
Asriel
boey
jeremyteng
hehehewakaka
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Boy and girl in school become couple - Page 2 Empty Re: Boy and girl in school become couple

Post by bombastical maniac Tue May 13, 2008 6:25 pm

zac wrote:SMKTC is stupid schl la...why prefect can but normal student cannot...like boy cut...prefect cut boy cut...but she even get catch...but normal student alway get catch some more dun let that student go to toilet...if got pass also cannot...stupid de guru displin...i mean JOHN TOH...

Why don't you like Mr. John? What has he done to you? If you have done nothing wrong, then no worries, right? Well, i'm sure theres a reason why you don't like him? Suspect
bombastical maniac
bombastical maniac
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Boy and girl in school become couple - Page 2 Empty Re: Boy and girl in school become couple

Post by samyim6668 Mon May 19, 2008 5:40 pm

at first point, we should clarify the meaning of 'become couple'
i don't think Love have to be always kiss, hug, and so on.. maybe can motivate each other to study well.. (i had saw this kind of couple b4)

nowadays technology information flows too fast, it's hard to stop student to couple with other, but the solution is don't be too over..

learning should be fun.. ^^

samyim6668

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2