SMK Taman Connaught
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malay, English, Chinese, which you find it the most easy?

+11
KazekageGaara
cherylina_crystalite
bombastical maniac
wensen91
KangaLOO
X-SenZ
lsho
Zagine
jeremyteng
tormention
boey
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Malay, English, Chinese, which you find it the most easy? Vote_lcap16%Malay, English, Chinese, which you find it the most easy? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
Malay, English, Chinese, which you find it the most easy? Vote_lcap42%Malay, English, Chinese, which you find it the most easy? Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 8 ]
Malay, English, Chinese, which you find it the most easy? Vote_lcap16%Malay, English, Chinese, which you find it the most easy? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
Malay, English, Chinese, which you find it the most easy? Vote_lcap26%Malay, English, Chinese, which you find it the most easy? Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 19

Malay, English, Chinese, which you find it the most easy? Empty Malay, English, Chinese, which you find it the most easy?

Post by boey Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:57 pm

boey
boey
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Malay, English, Chinese, which you find it the most easy? Empty Re: Malay, English, Chinese, which you find it the most easy?

Post by tormention Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:58 pm

I will say its equally easy coz doesnt do well in examination doesnt mean that its hard.
tormention
tormention
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Malay, English, Chinese, which you find it the most easy? Empty Re: Malay, English, Chinese, which you find it the most easy?

Post by jeremyteng Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:23 am

I found that english is the easiest to learn... Smile
Not like chinese and malay where they had the prosa klasik and 古文...Neutral
lol! ...
jeremyteng
jeremyteng

Back to top Go down

Post by tormention Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:07 pm

古文 is very much easier than prosa tradisional. English is almost the same as chinese
tormention
tormention
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by boey Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:40 pm

well, if i let you study english literature or even classic english, you will know the pain, its like prosa and 古文..
boey
boey
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tormention Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:22 am

I know. Sonnet.... drunken
tormention
tormention
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by boey Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:20 pm

hmm...literature we learn in school is actually pretty easy.
boey
boey
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tormention Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:56 pm

At least i can understand lol!
tormention
tormention
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagine Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:24 pm

Whatever the language is, as long as you have the desire to learn it will be easy. It is always so.
Zagine
Zagine

Back to top Go down

Post by boey Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:45 pm

yea, its true. BUT to have that desire is difficult and against my nature
boey
boey
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lsho Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:53 pm

i was born to hate languages...until now i still cant even mastered a language...what can i do?
lsho
lsho
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post by jeremyteng Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:04 pm

lsho wrote:i was born to hate languages...until now i still cant even mastered a language...what can i do?

No one is perfect...dude. Rolling Eyes
Mebe we muz give twice wad we are giving now in order to achieve greater height Question Question
jeremyteng
jeremyteng

Back to top Go down

Post by X-SenZ Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:36 pm

Pay attention ,study smart or take tuisyen. Want to master these subject more easier than b4.
X-SenZ
X-SenZ
Silver
Silver

http://profiles.friendster.com/69567213

Back to top Go down

Post by KangaLOO Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:37 pm

I like ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can master speech...but not grammar.....

KangaLOO

Back to top Go down

Post by X-SenZ Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:54 pm

Always put ur dictionary beside u while gaming, ur english will show improvement...Tips from pro. rabbit rabbit
X-SenZ
X-SenZ
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by wensen91 Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:52 pm

i love languages. Languages are ways of communicating. Without them we can't communicate. I feel it is a way to express my self other than art and photography.
wensen91
wensen91
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.wensen91.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KangaLOO Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:39 pm

Y did i nvr thought of that....uts a really good way...

KangaLOO

Back to top Go down

Post by boey Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:02 am

hey, how to master speech but no grammar? when you speak in english, you will get more shame if those grammar are wrong.

disclaimer: i am not discouraging anyone to speak english
boey
boey
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by bombastical maniac Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:46 pm

X-SenZ wrote:Always put ur dictionary beside u while gaming, ur english will show improvement...Tips from pro. rabbit rabbit

I wonder who that pro is. Idea Cool

Anyways, for me i use english a lot, even at home. So of course, i'm the strongest in english. I just love finding out new bombastical words most of the time. Smile
bombastical maniac
bombastical maniac
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by boey Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:44 pm

well, how many bombastic words you know? anway while gaming, it is very unlikely for someone to check the dictionary unless he wants to be the first to lose.
boey
boey
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by bombastical maniac Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:39 pm

boey wrote:well, how many bombastic words you know? anway while gaming, it is very unlikely for someone to check the dictionary unless he wants to be the first to lose.

Now that's quite true. Cool
bombastical maniac
bombastical maniac
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by X-SenZ Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:46 pm

bombastical maniac wrote:
boey wrote:well, how many bombastic words you know? anway while gaming, it is very unlikely for someone to check the dictionary unless he wants to be the first to lose.

Now that's quite true. Cool

Check unknown words after finish game ma...XD
X-SenZ
X-SenZ
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylina_crystalite Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:46 pm

Lol...
Quite blatant tat Eng is d easiest of them all, due 2 d low std Eng papers~
cherylina_crystalite
cherylina_crystalite

http://cherylinacrystalite.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boey Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:03 am

well, that why scoring 1A or even 2A for the cambridge standard is impossible (as for me) even though scoring 1A for spm is easy
boey
boey
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jeremyteng Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:03 pm

boey wrote:well, that why scoring 1A or even 2A for the cambridge standard is impossible (as for me) even though scoring 1A for spm is easy

Hahax...agreed. Malaysia de standard is extremely low Razz ...compared to cambrigde Exclamation
Due to the malays... lol!
jeremyteng
jeremyteng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next