SMK Taman Connaught
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you studying Chinese right now?

+13
Kiddo
akatsuki
Alicafe
KangaLOO
izglory
sing
TigerEyes
dec0v3n
wm_tan
lsho
jeremyteng
tormention
boey
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Are you still studying Chinese?

Are you studying Chinese right now? Vote_lcap71%Are you studying Chinese right now? Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 12 ]
Are you studying Chinese right now? Vote_lcap29%Are you studying Chinese right now? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 17

Are you studying Chinese right now? Empty Are you studying Chinese right now?

Post by boey Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:59 pm

well, juz want to see the percentage of students studying chinese. For me it is no, i studied chinese until Form 4, but i drop it in Form 5 (this year).....dun laugh at me.... Crying or Very sad
boey
boey
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Are you studying Chinese right now? Empty Re: Are you studying Chinese right now?

Post by tormention Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:08 pm

Just curious y did u drop bc?
tormention
tormention
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Are you studying Chinese right now? Empty Re: Are you studying Chinese right now?

Post by boey Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:51 pm

haha...actually Form 4 dun want to study chinese ady, UPSR if not becoz of the 2 chinese, straight A ady, and in PMR, if not becoz of the D in chinese, straight a ady. SPM i am taking BK so i drop chinese in replace..
boey
boey
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jeremyteng Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:00 pm

Although chinese are the one dat's always let us down... Sad
But i 'll still support chinese all the way... Surprised
jeremyteng
jeremyteng

Back to top Go down

Post by lsho Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:12 pm

as a chinese, we MUST study chinese language...even if we failed, dont mean we have to drop BC...
lsho
lsho
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post by tormention Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:48 pm

lsho wrote:as a chinese, we MUST study chinese language...even if we failed, dont mean we have to drop BC...

"Salute" cheers cheers cheers
tormention
tormention
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by wm_tan Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:48 pm

Why should we have Chinese test??? We all can speak Chinese. That's more than enough for us to do well in the future. After all, we don't have to use difficult Chinese words.
wm_tan
wm_tan
Bronze
Bronze

Back to top Go down

Post by jeremyteng Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:50 pm

wm_tan wrote:Why should we have Chinese test??? We all can speak Chinese. That's more than enough for us to do well in the future. After all, we don't have to use difficult Chinese words.

Agree...it's not like we are using classical chinese... Mad
jeremyteng
jeremyteng

Back to top Go down

Post by tormention Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:53 pm

Who knows maybe one of you might become a chinese teacher, or you need to educate your sons/daughters in the future
tormention
tormention
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by dec0v3n Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:44 pm

For me..
Learn chinese is just for fun..
coz other suject is so boring..
not including science subject larh....
take 1 more subject oso dun hav any disadvantage..
so take lorh..

dec0v3n

Back to top Go down

Post by boey Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:02 am

all hail to me...jk jk......that why i dun take chinese in SPM, as long as i can speak chinese can ady....heheh...
boey
boey
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lsho Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:01 pm

nowaday parent dont like their children to study chinese language...i feel dissapointed to hear that...they all only focus on english, english, english...for me, chinese language is the nicest language. eg:from this word 穴 upper part mean house and the lower part mean people.the word mean living place...
what can we see from a or b nor c...there are just a letter with no meaning
lsho
lsho
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post by tormention Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:04 pm

What the....how can the parents discourage their children (especially Chinese) to learn their "mother language". Even malays and indians proo in bc...sad....
tormention
tormention
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by boey Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:12 pm

hey, pls dun condemn english language...it is meaningful..btw, chinese is a beautiful language, unique also....
i haven heard of cases where parents dun let their children study chinese? example pls
boey
boey
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lsho Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:33 pm

u really want examples? i scare kena belasah...
lsho
lsho
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post by tormention Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:36 pm

Not condemning english. Really got some parents discourage their children to learn chinese la. Like lsho said, dont wanna flame anyone here, just trying to keep this as an issue, so that every1 alert about the importance of learning chinese. cheers
tormention
tormention
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by boey Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:12 am

yep...i agree chinese is important...but i never heard parents discourage children to learn chinese, force to learn i heard before lar..
boey
boey
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wm_tan Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:34 am

Which one do you think is the easiest subject? Malay? Chinese? English?
For me, I think all these subjects are difficult. I would choose Maths if there is a so-called "Maths Language".
wm_tan
wm_tan
Bronze
Bronze

Back to top Go down

Post by boey Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:58 pm

wm_tan wrote:Which one do you think is the easiest subject? Malay? Chinese? English?
For me, I think all these subjects are difficult. I would choose Maths if there is a so-called "Maths Language".

you ran out of topic, anyway i added a post
https://smktc.forumotion.com/malay-english-chinese-f8/malay-english-chinese-which-you-find-it-the-most-easy-t54.htm
boey
boey
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerEyes Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:43 pm

I speak english most of the time.In a fact,i'm terrible at chinese.I don't learn chinese cause i'm a SK student.But recently,my chinese improved because i got into Connaught school.Haha.
TigerEyes
TigerEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by lsho Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:19 pm

we will get fine if speak chinese in school now. then no more chinese lesson, thanks to "them" la
lsho
lsho
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post by jeremyteng Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:23 pm

How can you stop us from speaking our mother tounge?? Evil or Very Mad ...that's ridiculous. scratch
jeremyteng
jeremyteng

Back to top Go down

Post by lsho Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:55 pm

jt, you seem to be misunderstood my meaning, maybe i should put in emoticon then only u will know what i mean
lsho
lsho
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post by jeremyteng Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:08 pm

lsho wrote:jt, you seem to be misunderstood my meaning, maybe i should put in emoticon then only u will know what i mean

scratch Den go ahead and put la...zzz
lol! ...
jeremyteng
jeremyteng

Back to top Go down

Post by sing Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:54 pm

Chinese is our mother language...We must study it...

sing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next