SMK Taman Connaught
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Club in your eyes.

+10
izglory
SAnMao
wm_tan
XxicexX
wensen91
dec0v3n
lsho
tormention
jeremyteng
boey
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Computer Club in your eyes. - Page 3 Empty Re: Computer Club in your eyes.

Post by nicholas87 Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:16 pm

hi... im new here!!! actually for me, I dont think senior teach junior (computer club) is a good way:-

1) they are not professional, they may teach u wrong way or bring u wrong info.
2) if organize a ICT courses, even a teacher in the school also can't teach well, because they are busy, some more if teach after school, teacher already back home because they didn't get any extra paid.
3) I'm a students in this school, but i can't learn anything, teacher always let us do whatever we want to do, like surf net and do power point, what the hell!!!!??? i learn all this in my primary school la, even until I form 4, teacher always cancel class, teach me something that they also don't know, what a joke!!! Razz
4) Man, I paid for that every year, still can remember that I paid RM 150 at first year (Form1), 2nd year RM 120 (Form2),and 4th year RM 120 (Form4), I really hope that computer club can organize something new and up to date even I paid more. Why dont consider outsiders?
5) nowdays i heard my brother said that his school right now are very popular with multimedia courses, organize by a company named edubox. I dont know what it is, because i already graduate. But from my brota words, it is so suprising. Shocked Shocked

nicholas87

Back to top Go down

Post by boey Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:40 pm

hey, the computer fees you pay is now RM80, and that does not have any relation with computer club, that you have to talk to the school's adminstration.

hey dude, are you in computer club? there was once i tried teaching about the types of computer but i got a poor responce, this discourages me to teach anymore as i assume many of you prefer to suft the net.

if you are in f4 now, i would be very sorry for you, inclusive of myself. as this year f1 and f2 are learning computer (not the basics one) they will be learning about networking, multimedia, basic computer programming....i am envious.

we cant aford to call oursiders to teach in our school as it is far too expensive. try going to a computer lesson and you will know wat i mean. RM500 it only enought for one begingin of microsoft excel course.

why not you introduce urself, if you are really keen in learning, i can pass on my knowlege and you could bring more improvement to this club some day.
boey
boey
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nicholas87 Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:05 pm

hey dude, nice to meet u. Should i call u webmaster? plz read my sentence correctly and carefully. Actually im not in ur school anymore, im now in taylor already.

and from my brato words, even nowdays school teaching something about multimedia, can u tell me who is teaching? school teacher? dont make me laugh, maybe really got expert teacher, but only one or two only, they teach school subject also.

I dont know la, but my brota told me, that edubox charge very very cheap until u can't believe. I still keep their flyers, u can call their contact, looking for Mr. Leong if I not mistaken, he is a young and kind person. Why don't take a chance to try since u have no idea right now, I do hope all connaughtian can have a chance to learn something new and up to date. Luckily my brota move to others school then only he have a chance.

Cheer up!!!! Very Happy

nicholas87

Back to top Go down

Post by boey Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:46 pm

well, pm me then. but for the school's ict infrastructure and education, i have no power. i would also wish the school could give us computer lessons as other school, computer lessons are compulsory and infact they are learning advance multimedia skills and also programming. how i wish... actually many students lack the interest to learn also, they tend to look down on the teachers (i know some teachers are terrible in computer skills). many students are not interested in programming, movie editing, 3D rendering, or even getting to know more bout networking. they prefer to logon to internet chat room, instant messaging, surf blogs and computer games.

if the person really have the interest, he/she will know how to look for knowledge themselve. like me, i dun rely on the school, you dun expect the school to teach me programming and linux inteface. that why i turn to the net and search for helps

dun call me webmaster, anyway all ur best in taylors.
boey
boey
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiddo Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:04 pm

boey wrote:well, pm me then. but for the school's ict infrastructure and education, i have no power. i would also wish the school could give us computer lessons as other school, computer lessons are compulsory and infact they are learning advance multimedia skills and also programming. how i wish... actually many students lack the interest to learn also, they tend to look down on the teachers (i know some teachers are terrible in computer skills). many students are not interested in programming, movie editing, 3D rendering, or even getting to know more bout networking. they prefer to logon to internet chat room, instant messaging, surf blogs and computer games.

if the person really have the interest, he/she will know how to look for knowledge themselve. like me, i dun rely on the school, you dun expect the school to teach me programming and linux inteface. that why i turn to the net and search for helps

dun call me webmaster, anyway all ur best in taylors.

Im interested too in these things,but havent learn either of it Crying or Very sad
Kiddo
Kiddo
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by akatsuki Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:33 pm

Computer Club should held more activities like "Leaning To Create Our Own Forum"..such as this excellent SMKTC forum.
akatsuki
akatsuki
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiddo Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:35 pm

akatsuki wrote:Computer Club should held more activities like "Leaning To Create Our Own Forum"..such as this excellent SMKTC forum.

just scroll down your mouse in the home page,an you will find a 'free forum' at the bottom
Kiddo
Kiddo
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by akatsuki Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:54 pm

Kiddo wrote:
akatsuki wrote:Computer Club should held more activities like "Leaning To Create Our Own Forum"..such as this excellent SMKTC forum.

just scroll down your mouse in the home page,an you will find a 'free forum' at the bottom

HAHA,I know.But I mean people that no computer or no internet at home is suitable for this activity.
akatsuki
akatsuki
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiddo Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:25 pm

akatsuki wrote:
Kiddo wrote:

HAHA,I know.But I mean people that no computer or no internet at home is suitable for this activity.

please dont talk useless things,in chinese call' fei hua'... Smile you already know that the person got no internet and no computer and you still want to say join the 'learning to create own forum'...
if the person dun have internet n com,then he also wont know what is called a forum
Kiddo
Kiddo
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by akatsuki Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:21 am

Kiddo wrote:
akatsuki wrote:
Kiddo wrote:

please dont talk useless things,in chinese call' fei hua'... Smile you already know that the person got no internet and no computer and you still want to say join the 'learning to create own forum'...
if the person dun have internet n com,then he also wont know what is called a forum

知道了還送,簡直是明知故犯。You say the same thing anywhere.Not need to remind me.You only want raise your rank by this way.
*Why computer club want take fees from us.We already paid it for RM80.
akatsuki
akatsuki
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiddo Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:01 pm

akatsuki wrote:
Kiddo wrote:
akatsuki wrote:
Kiddo wrote:

知道了還送,簡直是明知故犯。You say the same thing anywhere.Not need to remind me.You only want raise your rank by this way.
*Why computer club want take fees from us.We already paid it for RM80.

No need to remind you?? Shocked but everytime remind you aredy you also do the same thing,we train the dog long le it also will listen our words...but you,I really dont know Cool
and im not raising my rank by this way,you can ask people to vote you,the vote is who agree you always post thing to raise your ranking,people sure all vote you
Kiddo
Kiddo
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3