SMK Taman Connaught
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMK Taman Connaught School Should Add More Sports And Games?

+2
Alicafe
Huangzhe91
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vote Please ...

SMK Taman Connaught School Should Add More Sports And Games? Vote_lcap100%SMK Taman Connaught School Should Add More Sports And Games? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]
SMK Taman Connaught School Should Add More Sports And Games? Vote_lcap0%SMK Taman Connaught School Should Add More Sports And Games? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

SMK Taman Connaught School Should Add More Sports And Games? Empty SMK Taman Connaught School Should Add More Sports And Games?

Post by Huangzhe91 Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:39 pm

I Think School Should Add More Sport & Games ... Twisted Evil

Huangzhe91
Bronze
Bronze

Back to top Go down

SMK Taman Connaught School Should Add More Sports And Games? Empty Re: SMK Taman Connaught School Should Add More Sports And Games?

Post by Alicafe Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:26 pm

Huangzhe91 wrote:I Think School Should Add More Sport & Games ... Twisted Evil
Aiyo Sport n game onli for boys n girl onli lah not for 'Na ying' Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Alicafe
Alicafe
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

SMK Taman Connaught School Should Add More Sports And Games? Empty Re: SMK Taman Connaught School Should Add More Sports And Games?

Post by Kiddo Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:28 pm

I think the school need to add a sport like wrestling...
if aaron join already sure sapu lo Very Happy
Kiddo
Kiddo
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicafe Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:04 pm

Kiddo wrote:I think the school need to add a sport like wrestling...
Aaron maybe can join sumo alredi!!! Laughing Laughing
Alicafe
Alicafe
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by akatsuki Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:07 pm

Alicafe wrote:
Kiddo wrote:I think the school need to add a sport like wrestling...
Aaron maybe can join sumo alredi!!! Laughing Laughing

lol,Jun Jien more suitable in both of Wrestling and Sumo.
akatsuki
akatsuki
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiddo Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:10 pm

Maybe the school needs to add sports like lifting weight also..like the olympic games that kind..
Kiddo
Kiddo
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by akatsuki Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:30 pm

School can be add "Who finish eat sushi is winner" game.
akatsuki
akatsuki
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicafe Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:12 pm

Kiddo wrote:Maybe the school needs to add sports like lifting weight also..like the olympic games that kind..
I like ur idea maybe our school will born som olympic champion!!! Cool Cool
Alicafe
Alicafe
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by akatsuki Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:05 pm

Alicafe wrote:
Kiddo wrote:Maybe the school needs to add sports like lifting weight also..like the olympic games that kind..
I like ur idea maybe our school will born som olympic champion!!! Cool Cool

YAyA,this idea can improve our school's nama baik and have chance become Sekolah Harapan
-->SMK Taman Connaught.(2010)
akatsuki
akatsuki
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiddo Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:58 pm

then you all should advertise this on the perhimpunan or tell Mr.Wong to think about it...maybe he will listen to you all Smile
Kiddo
Kiddo
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Huangzhe91 Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:09 am

akatsuki wrote:School can be add "Who finish eat sushi is winner" game.
you Only Know To Eat ? Nowonder you so fat la Twisted Evil

Huangzhe91
Bronze
Bronze

Back to top Go down

Post by Huangzhe91 Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:10 am

Alicafe wrote:
Aiyo Sport n game onli for boys n girl onli lah not for 'Na ying' Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Diam lah shorty plus unsexual childish kids

Huangzhe91
Bronze
Bronze

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiddo Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:46 am

Huangzhe91 wrote:
Alicafe wrote:

Diam lah shorty plus unsexual childish kids

what do you mean by unsexual childish kids?? Shocked Shocked
btw,why i haven seen the school got the sport that i dunno how to say ah...erh..that sport is berlari sambil berlompat one...got alot of thing in front,then you must run and jump...
anyone understand which sport im saying???
Kiddo
Kiddo
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by xDarknightEx Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:45 pm

u means lari berpagar ???? o.O eh timun,y u keep ''zat'' huang zhe de.haha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
xDarknightEx
xDarknightEx
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by X-SenZ Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:57 pm

I think our school should perform Streets Athlethes. Not same as the normal athlethes in our school.
X-SenZ
X-SenZ
Silver
Silver

http://profiles.friendster.com/69567213

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiddo Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:59 pm

what you mean by street athletes?? whats the diffrence actually??? Neutral
Kiddo
Kiddo
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by X-SenZ Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:11 pm

Ooo.....Have u watch a video tat some athlethes or ppl juz running but not normal running. They running at street or somewhere, jump to next building ( Adult ppl ), "da kung dou" on the floor, penetrate and get through anything, they perform like little bit crazy but tat very good to our body and scientifically proven.
X-SenZ
X-SenZ
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiddo Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:14 pm

you should know thats not called street athletes,thats call parkour or free running.. Smile

Kiddo
Kiddo
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by X-SenZ Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:22 pm

Oh.......? Not street athlethes meh? I heard it from TV.
X-SenZ
X-SenZ
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Huangzhe91 Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:28 pm

xDarknightEx wrote:u means lari berpagar ???? o.O eh timun,y u keep ''zat'' huang zhe de.haha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

He got problem de ...
ppl open forum is he buisness meh
dun such bzbody la
di@o

Huangzhe91
Bronze
Bronze

Back to top Go down

Post by akatsuki Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:06 pm

Erm,school should make a swim pool~learn to swimming.
akatsuki
akatsuki
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicafe Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:58 pm

akatsuki wrote:Erm,school should make a swim pool~learn to swimming.
Wow if u say swimming pool den i can find many things le, likes tennis court, baseball court n sumo court(im not sure call wat maybe u all will noe wat im sayin lah) Very Happy Very Happy
Alicafe
Alicafe
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiddo Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:28 pm

Alicafe wrote:
Wow if u say swimming pool den i can find many things le, likes tennis court, baseball court n sumo court(im not sure call wat maybe u all will noe wat im sayin lah) Very Happy Very Happy

ya your right,the school should make a tennis court,becoz this is the most normal' zen chang' sport i can think of...and tennis also nice than badminton mah.. Surprised
Kiddo
Kiddo
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by X-SenZ Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:34 am

Kiddo wrote:
Alicafe wrote:

ya your right,the school should make a tennis court,becoz this is the most normal' zen chang' sport i can think of...and tennis also nice than badminton mah.. Surprised

Oooo......Now we are Secondary School Students, play tennis need to use a lot of energy le......where got enough energy to hit many times, running to the ball.
X-SenZ
X-SenZ
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiddo Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:38 am

X-SenZ wrote:
Kiddo wrote:
Alicafe wrote:

Oooo......Now we are Secondary School Students, play tennis need to use a lot of energy le......where got enough energy to hit many times, running to the ball.

walao..old people also play tennis and also din complain very tired...then now you say need use alot of energy..we are teenagers leh Cool
Kiddo
Kiddo
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next