SMK Taman Connaught
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How about the SMK Taman connaught teacher ?

+5
Alicafe
xDarknightEx
Kiddo
X-SenZ
Tom 123
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How about the SMK Taman connaught teacher ? Empty How about the SMK Taman connaught teacher ?

Post by Tom 123 Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:44 am

i so dislike our class P.Akaun teacher (tan s.y) ..... Very very dislike her ........

Tom 123

Back to top Go down

How about the SMK Taman connaught teacher ? Empty Re: How about the SMK Taman connaught teacher ?

Post by X-SenZ Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:15 am

Oooo......U better bcareful bcoz Jeremy Teng is on tis forum.. Razz
Puan Tan SY teaching can accepted for some ppl. But for me........... Question
X-SenZ
X-SenZ
Silver
Silver

http://profiles.friendster.com/69567213

Back to top Go down

How about the SMK Taman connaught teacher ? Empty Re: How about the SMK Taman connaught teacher ?

Post by Kiddo Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:45 pm

Pn.tan Sy teach akaun not bad ma.. Surprised
but the point is Im nooooooooooooooob at akaun,sometimes I really dunno whats she's teaching
the problem is not on her,is on me Very Happy
Kiddo
Kiddo
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by xDarknightEx Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:29 pm

lol..i langsung nv hear she teaching wad haha Laughing but many ppl at class oso don noe lah..mayb teach too fst o wad....
xDarknightEx
xDarknightEx
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicafe Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:34 pm

Tom 123 wrote:i so dislike our class P.Akaun teacher (tan s.y) ..... Very very dislike her ........
Wow Tom123 bo song liao create dis pro topic i 4got create dis topic becoz i oso very bo song b4. Is b4 lah Smile
Alicafe
Alicafe
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by xDarknightEx Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:41 pm

means u now very song ??? lol!
xDarknightEx
xDarknightEx
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicafe Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:02 pm

xDarknightEx wrote:means u now very song ??? lol!
Not so Very Happy
Alicafe
Alicafe
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicafe Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:02 pm

Kiddo wrote:Pn.tan Sy teach akaun not bad ma.. Surprised
but the point is Im nooooooooooooooob at akaun,sometimes I really dunno whats she's teaching
the problem is not on her,is on me Very Happy
Ya Pn tan is a good teacher she try do her best alredi, she is so rajin but she reli dun hav skill to teach AK onli use the straight way to teach AK, like bull (maybe she reli got pro skill but not for school student onli for her tuisyen student hahah)
Alicafe
Alicafe
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by xDarknightEx Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:45 pm

haha yalo.only for tuition ppl..lolz..every time when she in class juz say : Pelajar,angkat keluar buku lejar.then after tat juz salin salin wad she write at white board lolz lol!
xDarknightEx
xDarknightEx
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by w3icafe Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:51 pm

she dislike the student those who go tuition up the 7-11 ,, she very xiao xin yan and bu shuang the teacher teaching more proer than she.... so ... she only can zhen dui them ... tongue
w3icafe
w3icafe

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicafe Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:26 am

w3icafe wrote:she dislike the student those who go tuition up the 7-11 ,, she very xiao xin yan and bu shuang the teacher teaching more proer than she.... so ... she only can zhen dui them ... tongue
Wei ah u write wat rubbish oh u go bac ur mo siang pls dun waste de slot leh!!!!!!!!!! Mad
Alicafe
Alicafe
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by xDarknightEx Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:16 pm

Alicafe wrote:
w3icafe wrote:she dislike the student those who go tuition up the 7-11 ,, she very xiao xin yan and bu shuang the teacher teaching more proer than she.... so ... she only can zhen dui them ... tongue
Wei ah u write wat rubbish oh u go bac ur mo siang pls dun waste de slot leh!!!!!!!!!! Mad

ya lo,you wei u write wad o...u go where learn account oso same de lah...go back mo siang call inside ppl teach u account lah haha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
xDarknightEx
xDarknightEx
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiddo Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:26 pm

you cannot blame her ma,coz all women in this age the 脾气/性格 is very diffrent than usual age women,so you cannot blame her lo,maybe she also duwan like that de? Shocked
Kiddo
Kiddo
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom 123 Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:16 pm

pn tan . s. y 没有权力批评外面的补习老师,难道她是100%好老师吗? 假如她是个好老师的话我们没有必要花钱出去补习啦。。。 没有眼看她。。。。

Tom 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiddo Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:20 pm

Tom 123 wrote:pn tan . s. y 没有权力批评外面的补习老师,难道她是100%好老师吗? 假如她是个好老师的话我们没有必要花钱出去补习啦。。。 没有眼看她。。。。

now i only noe Pn.Tan is like that...maybe next time I will 注意他所讲的话...
Kiddo
Kiddo
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicafe Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:53 pm

Kiddo wrote:

you cannot blame her ma,coz all women in this age the 脾气/性格 is very diffrent than usual age women,so you cannot blame her lo,maybe she also duwan like that de? Shocked
Kiddo u dis all word onli can use dis word to xplain, dat is 更年期 Very Happy Very Happy
Alicafe
Alicafe
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiddo Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:01 pm

Alicafe wrote:
Kiddo wrote:

Kiddo u dis all word onli can use dis word to xplain, dat is 更年期 Very Happy Very Happy

your computer cant see chinese word ah? Shocked sorry ah
Kiddo
Kiddo
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by xDarknightEx Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:42 pm

Kiddo wrote:
Alicafe wrote:
Kiddo wrote:

your computer cant see chinese word ah? Shocked sorry ah

lol..many teacher oso at this age...y juz pn tan hav Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea
xDarknightEx
xDarknightEx
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicafe Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:10 pm

Many teacher oso got dis type of problem de, not onli her!!!
Alicafe
Alicafe
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by akatsuki Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:17 pm

Tom 123 wrote:pn tan . s. y 没有权力批评外面的补习老师,难道她是100%好老师吗? 假如她是个好老师的话我们没有必要花钱出去补习啦。。。 没有眼看她。。。。

Professional..same as my idea.WoW.
akatsuki
akatsuki
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiddo Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:02 am

does the post up there consist of insults or didn't obey the rules and regulation??? Shocked Shocked Im not sure too
Kiddo
Kiddo
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by X-SenZ Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:58 am

I think a little bit but I think teacher can accepted bcoz we talking about teacher. Then some opinion to them and they need to noe tat where they wrongs and where they rights.
X-SenZ
X-SenZ
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by akatsuki Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:28 pm

I think,70% of our school teachers is good.
(other 30% write my name in Borang Kawalan)
akatsuki
akatsuki
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicafe Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:12 pm

akatsuki wrote:I think,70% of our school teachers is good.
Wah u say llike dat!!! u always giv mr john rotan meh????
Alicafe
Alicafe
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by X-SenZ Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:41 am

akatsuki wrote:I think,70% of our school teachers is good.

If sesi pagi school have 150 teacher, then u said 30% write u into borang, tat is 45 teacher write into borang right?
X-SenZ
X-SenZ
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next