SMK Taman Connaught
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chem, Bio, Phy, which is the most difficult?

+9
X-SenZ
sing
Jiang Long
Shin
dec0v3n
jeremyteng
tormention
lsho
boey
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Which is the most difficult?

Chem, Bio, Phy, which is the most difficult? - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Chem, Bio, Phy, which is the most difficult? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Chem, Bio, Phy, which is the most difficult? - Page 3 Vote_lcap36%Chem, Bio, Phy, which is the most difficult? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 5 ]
Chem, Bio, Phy, which is the most difficult? - Page 3 Vote_lcap21%Chem, Bio, Phy, which is the most difficult? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Chem, Bio, Phy, which is the most difficult? - Page 3 Vote_lcap36%Chem, Bio, Phy, which is the most difficult? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 14

Chem, Bio, Phy, which is the most difficult? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chem, Bio, Phy, which is the most difficult?

Post by Kiddo Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:23 pm

although im not in science stream,but i think chemistry is harder Shocked am i right?
Kiddo
Kiddo
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Chem, Bio, Phy, which is the most difficult? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chem, Bio, Phy, which is the most difficult?

Post by boey Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:40 pm

yea. correct. i have facing lots of prob in my chem
boey
boey
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by X-SenZ Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:23 am

boey wrote:yea. correct. i have facing lots of prob in my chem

Me too. Until now my Form 4 starting from Chapter 6 to so on all also little bit noe........But Form 5 ok la. If Writing in experiment form sure I get below 10 marks bcoz doono how to answer.....Any Science Students same or similar as my situation?
X-SenZ
X-SenZ
Silver
Silver

http://profiles.friendster.com/69567213

Back to top Go down

Post by izglory Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:35 am

Chemistry isnt hard, it doenst requires much thinking, even a dumbass can score good marks if he memorise well.
To be good in chemistry , one must have a good fundamental chemistry knowledge , lik form 4 chapters, memorise those important part, cuz its freaking important to form 5 chapters, they are all related, thats the only hard part of chemistry.If ur form 4 chem isnt good, better start building up now.Good luck.
izglory
izglory
Bronze
Bronze

Back to top Go down

Post by wilson89 Sun May 11, 2008 10:52 pm

I wish to give some suggestion is any of u can open a new topic that related about any subject.

So all of u can discuss it in the forum n it will make all of u study more quickly. Wink Wink

Good luck to all of u who having exam. All the best n dont give up.

wilson89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum