SMK Taman Connaught
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think that Geography should be included in SPM?

+4
boey
dec0v3n
jeremyteng
tormention
8 posters

Go down

Do you think that Geography should be included in SPM?

Do you think that Geography should be included in SPM? Vote_lcap57%Do you think that Geography should be included in SPM? Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Do you think that Geography should be included in SPM? Vote_lcap29%Do you think that Geography should be included in SPM? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Do you think that Geography should be included in SPM? Vote_lcap14%Do you think that Geography should be included in SPM? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Do you think that Geography should be included in SPM? Empty Do you think that Geography should be included in SPM?

Post by tormention Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:11 pm

Vote pls Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Personally i think geography is better than history.
tormention
tormention
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Do you think that Geography should be included in SPM? Empty Re: Do you think that Geography should be included in SPM?

Post by jeremyteng Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:14 pm

Yea...definitely better. Razz
All hails to Geography... cheers
jeremyteng
jeremyteng

Back to top Go down

Do you think that Geography should be included in SPM? Empty Re: Do you think that Geography should be included in SPM?

Post by tormention Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:18 pm

But sadly we missed one year of study. i rather spend that year to memorise the landmarks than to memorise the names of all those "syeikh, mohammad, haji, ....craps"
tormention
tormention
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by dec0v3n Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:00 pm

geogarphy..wan sui~~~
geography can help us noe more about our country landscape
(i think..watever larh...but i noe that it is ueful than sejarah!!! lol! )

dec0v3n

Back to top Go down

Post by boey Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:59 am

hey, if we learn geography, you know what we gonna learn? we got to memorise the place where got oil, where no oil, then where can korek getah....haiz...i would like it to be included in SPM provided it is in ENGLISH
boey
boey
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jeremyteng Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:59 am

Geography is definitely better than History... Wink it's not the matter of what are we gonna study, where we study study ...most important of all, we are interested in it than studying history... Very Happy
Most of us know...History= Sleep
lol!
jeremyteng
jeremyteng

Back to top Go down

Post by tormention Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:54 am

jeremyteng wrote:Geography is definitely better than History... Wink it's not the matter of what are we gonna study, where we study study ...most important of all, we are interested in it than studying history... Very Happy
Most of us know...History= Sleep
lol!

Yes. Im very interested in geo, when compared to Sleep (history = Sleep )
tormention
tormention
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by boey Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:08 pm

well.. i think geo is equally boring as history... personal POV
boey
boey
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wm_tan Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:46 am

You want to take Geo in SPM??? It'll be very stressful. it will be superb if the government abolish Geo & History (which is not likely to happen).
wm_tan
wm_tan
Bronze
Bronze

Back to top Go down

Post by tormention Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:08 pm

I will take geo if history is abolished lol! (which isnt possible)
tormention
tormention
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by boey Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:43 am

well, of coz i prefer geo to history
boey
boey
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jeremyteng Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:57 am

Of coz la...geo is a lot more better than Sleep (History)...
I m more interested in what's going on around the earth
than studying Sleep
lol!
jeremyteng
jeremyteng

Back to top Go down

Post by boey Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:54 pm

haha...geo is quite interesting, but it may be a burden to many of us if it is a core subjext in SPM becoz whatever subject appear in spm, it is not general knowlege, but EXAM ORIENTATED. memorizing is not excluding
boey
boey
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by X-SenZ Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:12 am

I also like geo n always watching Natgeo channel. If CAN, i want to take geo in SPM.

Last edited by X-SenZ on Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
X-SenZ
X-SenZ
Silver
Silver

http://profiles.friendster.com/69567213

Back to top Go down

Post by X-SenZ Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:17 am

dec0v3n wrote:geogarphy..wan sui~~~
geography can help us noe more about our country landscape
(i think..watever larh...but i noe that it is ueful than sejarah!!! lol! )

I think both also useful on now even in future. Sejarah should not abolish in SPM bcoz it is very important to us (rakyat Malaysia) tat we need to noe more info n history about wat happens on our country n outside.

Last edited by X-SenZ on Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
X-SenZ
X-SenZ
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by boey Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:56 pm

hey, nat geo means national geographic lar...as for me, that show talk very little bout geography
boey
boey
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jeremyteng Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:22 pm

boey wrote:hey, nat geo means national geographic lar...as for me, that show talk very little bout geography

In my opinion, National Geographic helps us more in our general knowledge and not in geography.
Wonder who is the producer?? Suspect
jeremyteng
jeremyteng

Back to top Go down

Post by akatsuki Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:44 am

Many of geography point is about General Knowledge.If compare..General knowledge is more important than Geography.That why Pusat Sumber make General Knowledge Quiz for us.
akatsuki
akatsuki
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiddo Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:35 pm

too bad theres no geography subject in SPM..we wasted two years of time not studying this
Kiddo
Kiddo
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by akatsuki Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:21 pm

Kiddo wrote:too bad theres no geography subject in SPM..we wasted two years of time not studying this

YAyA,too bad.We not only waste for 2 years,but 3 years..that include Form 1 to 3 examination and projects.
So geography subject maybe have to include in SPM.
akatsuki
akatsuki
Gold
Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by X-SenZ Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:57 pm

akatsuki wrote:
Kiddo wrote:too bad theres no geography subject in SPM..we wasted two years of time not studying this

YAyA,too bad.We not only waste for 2 years,but 3 years..that include Form 1 to 3 examination and projects.
So geography subject maybe have to include in SPM.

Ya but I didn heard tat teacher say SPM can include Geography?
X-SenZ
X-SenZ
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum